NAME OF ORGANIZATION:-
ST BENEDICT HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
CONTACT PERSON:-ABONYI Gertrude. A (Mrs)
REGISTERED ADDRESS: P226 Kayanfada Lane, Oromu Street, Ilesa, Osun State Nigeria.
COMMUNICATION ADDRESS: P.O. Box 1217, Ilesa, Osun State, Nigeria.
TELEPHONE:08032420221, 08104939384, 08054151597
FOUNDER:– ABONYI Gertrude. A (Mrs)
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT:- 1995
REGISTRATION NO:- CAC/IT/NO 88305
DATE:- 20TH June, 2016 (REGISTRATION WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
SCOPE/AREA OF WORK:-
A Non- Governmental Organization Providing Holistic Care And Support For Orphans,Vulnerable Children And Their Caregivers.
A large community where all orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) have access to good health services and basic needs of life.
To form a functional charitable organization that operates and provides quality healthcare service delivery and mobilizing resources to address critical issues of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and their caregivers in the community and Nigeria as a whole.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To promote proper and improved quality service delivery, support and care to OVC in the community and Nigeria as a whole.
- To provide services in community awareness, Nutrition and healthcare for OVC.
- To provide psychosocial support, shelter, care and formal education aids to OVC.
- To network, work and build partnership with similar and relevant bodies and group to exchange information and advice with them.
- To generate funds and receive contributions where appropriate to finance the work.
- To organize social activities and kids clubs for orphans and vulnerable children (OVC)and also act in referrals of OVC and their caregivers to nearest health institution.
- To create awareness in other community Health issues and challenges including HIV Aids and other communicable diseases
- To do all such other things as may be considered incidental or conductive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
The organization presently has 5 major working staffs:-
|S/N||Full Name Of Staff||Position||Full/Part Time||Field/Office based|
|Full-time||Field and office based|
|2.||Isaiah Abonyi||Project Officer/Secretary||Part-time||Field and office based|
|3.||Eucheria Abonyi||Monitoring and Evaluation officer||Part-time||Office based|
|5||Amah Samuel. U||Staff||Part-Time||Field|
|1.||Gertrude Abonyi||Program Manager/Chairperson||Cert. Registered Nurse/Midwife, Nurse Administrator. Cert. in child and maternal health. Deputy Director in Nursing (Rtd).||Worked At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, Wesley Guild, Ilesa. Dermatology/Hiv experience/Aids. Management of diarrhea WHO. Active Member (Chairperson) Of Osun State Red Cross, Society, Ilesa branch. She has been working around humanitarian services in conjunction and closely with social welfare department, Ilesa West Local Govt. Osun State.||Female||6-Oct-2014|
|2||Isaiah Abonyi||Project Officer||B.sc, M.sc Microbiology MPH (Masters of Public Health, England)||Volunteered With British Red Cross, Cambridge UK (2011-2012) Volunteered With Living Hope Care Ilesa (2010-2011) Active Member Of Osun State Red Cross, Ilesa Branch. Presently Working As A Microbiologist In Ranbaxy Pharmaceutical industry. Lagos||Male||6-Oct-2014|
|3||Eucheria Abonyi||Evaluation & Monitoring officer||Registered Nurse/Midwife. Nursing officer II||Work at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa. Worked as coordinator of HIV/AIDS programme at Oba Adenle Memorial Hospital Ilesa (2006-2013) in conjunction with Living Hope Care Ilesa, Nigeria.